Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jericho!


Sooo....I have to apologize for being such a terrible blogger because no one knows what I've been doing for the last month. But I am doing so great! I love my life! It's too perfect! Umm...yeah so this post is from a couple of weeks ago when we went to Jericho! It was such a fun field trip!
Apparently Jericho is one of the oldest and lowest cities in the world! Atleast that's what the sign says....


We like to climb trees, well....one of us does. In a skirt babyy!!

We had the best freshly squeezed pomegranite juice and the BEST BANANAS IN THE WORLD!!! Seriously, so good!
This is my dear dear friend Jenessa! I adore this girl! Love her!


So remember that Good Samaritan story in the bible?? Yeah, this is the Road to Jericho where that story takes place! It's like the Grand Canyon, but they call it a Wadi here. Definitely one of my favorite places we've been so far! I actually really love that story because it teaches us that to obtain eternal life, we need to love our neighbor. And Christ uses the story of the Good Samaritan that helped the naked stranger to illustrate this point.


I'm on top of the world! This place was incredible, I loved it! The Road from Jerusalem to Jericho!



No comments:

Post a Comment