Saturday, February 9, 2013

Roommate Day!

Roommate day in the city!! This was a couple of weeks ago, but one Sunday we just decided to have a roommate only day out in the old city. It was a blast!!


We ate lunch up on the balcony of the Austrian Hospice today! I ate a nasty sandwich that Ben made for me, Lindee almost killed someone with an apple, and when she missed the trash, Lizzy tried to throw it back in and instead hit me. Oh it was a funny afternoon. I love the Austrian Hospice because you can overlook the city and see the busy streets down below.


I got my Jesus Sandals today! This is my friend Rita/Rida/Reeta? I don't know how to spell his name, but he's a cool guy! He loves the Mormons, they all do! And I LOVE my sandals!



Some things I discovered today:
1. Umm I absolutely LOVE my roommates to death! They are so great!
2. Shekels make me think that I have a lot more money than I really do...exchange rate is like 3.7 shekels per dollar, so I can drop 50 shekels and not even feel bad.
3. Olive wood is beautiful! Every single one of us bought a nativity set today, which was funny because none of us planned on it!
4. Peer Pressure is real! If one of us buys something, we all have to! Lindee is a master salesman, ha.


5. Genie pants are the GREATEST things in the world!!!


There are so many fun things to do in the Old City! Shopping and trying to bargain for the best deals is by far one of my favorite hobbies as of late. I can pretty much justify buying everything too because YOJO (You're only in Jerusalem once) haha. I loved spending all day with my awesome roommates! Michelle, Lindee, Lizzy, you guys are so great! I definitely feel like we were put together for a reason and I have already learned so much from all of you! Thanks for encouraging me to spend all my money so that we can make memories together and laugh about it later. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment