Saturday, March 2, 2013

Roommate Lovin'

I have three favorite people here. Their names are Lizzy, Michelle, and Lindee. They also happen to be my roommates. Some would say that spending so much time with each other is unhealthy...but I beg to differ. Let me tell you why I love these girls so freakin' much!! First, Michelle...she's my nookmate, from Reno, Nevada. She is going on a mission to Japan in June!! And she's a quiet, but sassy one! Then Lindee, 5'7" from Idaho Falls, in the Nursing Program at BYU, skinny as a pole, and such a drama queen! All the boys love her, and she puts diaper rash cream on her face and baby powder in her hair! And then there's Lizzy...from Woods Cross, Utah, with an angel of a boyfriend, Dan. She is incredibly talented, both musically, and bodily...use your imagination, and she is the funniest girl I know! The four of us have lots of fun together!

After the worst day of the year (which is Valentine's Day, obviously) we all decided that we would have a slumber party in our room and put all of our mattresses in the middle of the floor and watch a movie! That movie happened to be High School Musical...the only movie I have on my computer, don't judge. I still have all the songs stuck in my head. "Get'cha get'cha head in the game!'

 I wouldn't say that we are cliquie at all...oh wait, yes we are. We even all have matching roommate rings!! Haha. Lizzy's amazing boyfriend, Dan, sent her a V-day package and sent us all these beautiful sterling silver rings! Ahh, so great! So if you don't have a ring, you aren't one of us!


 It was Thursday night again, and we deemed every Thursday "Slumber Party and Movie Night!" And Dan also sent Lizzy a movie and chocolate and popcorn for us to all have a movie night together! Lizzy and I were so excited, we set up everything, sprinkled chocolate all over our mattresses, and waited for Michelle and Lindee to get home. They came home to us jumping on our beds and screaming (this is completely normal for us). The best part about this movie night was that we watched THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE! My all time favorite movie!! And we stuffed our faces with chocolate and popcorn....

 This is something that happens every single day! Michelle's closet literally projectile vomits everything in it! We have no idea how it happens...mysterious.

TEAM NAPTIME!! This could possibly my favorite picture of all time. Our room enjoys taking naps! And by that I mean...Lizzy and I enjoy taking naps, and occasionally Michelle and Lindee join us. I firmly believe that naps change lives, because they have certainly changed mine. Aren't we all so cute?! Go Team Naptime!

 I have no words for this picture. Really...none. That may be Nutella on our lips...




 Umm yeah...so this happened. One night, as we were all enjoying Lindee's Nutella, we decided to smear it on our lips with the spoons that we stole from the Oasis. And everyone jumped on my bed and some great pictures came out of it. Many more pictures were taken that are definitely too embarrassing to be posted, for me. Let's just say that we all really really love chocolate!

 This is definitely the best of "Team Naptime."

This is the cute little Jewish boy that sleeps in Lizzy's bed sometimes...notice the Kipa and her teddy bear Rainbowda :)

That is a headlamp on my head...I was just wearing it in preparation for when everyone goes to bed and turns off the lights and I want to stay up and read my scriptures without any other lights on, so naturally...a headlamp was the perfect solution! And everyone made fun of me for it...



We call these our "Bathsheba Pics," for good reason. It was such a nice day today that we decided to spend it outside on the balcony eating our lunch, and naturally tanning our legs that haven't seen the sun in months! And we tried to take some sexy pictures...and Sawyer definitely took these. Hope that wasn't awkward for him, hahaha. I LOVE MY ROOMMATES SO MUCH!!! We have way too much fun together and we never get anything done because all we do is sit in our room and eat chocolate and laugh and scream! Oh it's great!! I love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment